Other Reviews of products by BreezeSys:
Reviews of BreezeBrowser
User Reviews / Comments
This is a collection of unbiased & balanced reviews of BreezeBrowser Pro
||BreezeBrowser Pro 1.0.2. BreezeBrowser 2.1.1 has similar characteristics, but missing a few features.
- Very simple image browser. Intuitive, uncluttered interface.
- Seems to be targeted towards initial workflow step of browsing / discarding photos.
- IPTC support (import / export).
- Thumbnail order can be customized (and loaded / saved from a "breezebrowser.dat" file within each image directory).
- Reasonably quick thumbnail display.
- Batch rename capability quite limited. No pattern matching. Only allows 3 custom naming styles to be stored. Has a number of macros. Rename collision matching is not easy to resolve (doesn't highlight collisions, only reports an error). Support for web page constants.
- Web. Reasonably extensive HTML macros for web page gallery creation. Has a number of built-in templates.
- Can embed color profiles in photos.
- Create proofs, which allows batch generation of images after specified image adjustments (resizing, sharpening, watermarking, noise reduction, color space conversion).
- Can automatically rotate JPEGs based on the EXIF orientation flag(probably same functionality as in DownloaderPro).
- Simplified emailing of photos is supported (automatic resizing
and image quality settings), but relies on a mail client (such as
Outlook) to be running. Doesn't appear to support web-based email portals.
- Adjust EXIF timestamps to absolute time & date. Doesn't allow relative adjustment -- what if one wanted to correct for daylight savings or time zones?
- No categories, keywords or centralized database
- Extent of external information regarding iamges is limited to the "tag" flag which simply marks a photo (toggle on / off). This list of tags is saved in a text file "tagged_files.txt" within each image directory.
- Documentation. Reasonable.
||Review by Digital Outback Photo of BreezeBrowser Pro
Add A Review
| ||Either submit your own review or add a link
to one that you found useful.|